Sunday, May 22, 2011

All by Mysee--eeelf

Had to go to the gym by myself this weekend. Crystle had stayed up late elsewhere and was pretty much unwakeable (Unless I don't mind getting an elbow to the face), and Bob was in bed with a terrible ear ache. I was more than a little anxious to go and step on the scale without my support system with me. I've been doing well so far, with an average of 2 lbs. lost each week. The scale at home had been moving more or less steadily downward, but what if I'd missed something? Eaten too much, not drank enough water (This week I drank enough water to satisfy a dehydrated elephant, I swear), eaten too much salt?

So I stepped on. . ..

296.75

I'm out of the 300s! And I lost 4 1/4 pounds this week!

Obviously whatever I'm doing it's working. I'm giving most of the credit to the increased water intake; the day after I started upping the H20, I saw a bigger loss in one day than I have before.

All in all I'm pretty ecstatic with my loss so far.

(Maybe even enough to post my before photo? I dunno, it involves me in gym pants and a sports bra. Ugh. Not sure if I'm ready to show that little gem to the world.)

No comments:

Post a Comment