Sunday, April 17, 2011

Daily Log- 4/17/11

Breakfast- 2 homemade "egg McMuffin" sandwiches (Egg, English muffin, thinly sliced ham, half a slice of fat free Kraft single)- I'm never having more than one at a time again, one was enough to fill me up.

Lunch- nothing (Late start again, I need to work on this)

Dinner- I made a lighter version of a Pizza Hut-style pizza inspired by this recipe by Devin Alexander-
http://health.discovery.com/fansites/devin-alexander/recipes/hand-tossed.html

Bob and I each made our own personal pizzas, with onions, peppers, turkey pepperoni, turkey italian sausage, pineapple and part-skim mozzerella cheese. They came out so delicious! I'm not sure if the flavors were very similar to Pizza Hut's, but it was great, and we'll be having it again, definitely!

1 comment:

  1. The pizza sounds delicious! Sounds like a recipe I would like to try for Willie & I. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete