Saturday, April 16, 2011

Family Dinner Night

Tonight was the first night we've had my parents over for dinner here at our new apartment. Bob made philly cheesesteaks full of onions and bell peppers. I had mine with fat-free kraft singles, and my parents had theirs with nacho cheese. They were delicious!! I also had a small amount of Lays Carolina BBQ chips, and each of us had a strawberry daiquiri winecooler.

For dessert I made a banana cream pie from Gina's Skinny Recipes blog. You can find the recipe here:
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/10/banana-cream-pie.html

I used this amazing fat-free sour cream we have here, and the pie was soooo yummy! Everyone loved it.

Exercise wise, not much today. I realized I haven't taken a break from exercising in a week, so I figured one rest day was in order.

Though I think I may have burned a good amount of calories cleaning up the living room and kitchen in preparation for my parents' arrival. Phew!

Breakfast- Sandwich with 2 slices lean ham and 1 tbsp mayonnaise (Late start this morning to go shoe shopping)

Lunch- None (As per late start)

Snacks- 3 pieces Easter candy (I gave the cup to Bob for safe-keeping. I can't keep it in front of me or I'll eat it)

No comments:

Post a Comment